12/21/2010

Updates

I have to make myself blog because I will not do it lol. I have to start my ten weeks challenge over because I was too busy to keep up wit it. I have been on m tumblr. That shit is addicting. I love blogger though because ppl actuall read my shit. I am tryin go fix things with one of my ex's. I am trying to be cool with him because of that fall out. I was the one at fault but he was a lil bit at fault though too. Everytime we are each other we just vibe off each other. He might deny it, but it's true lol. He is a lil cocky somebody. I really feel like we are going to be cool again. I spent 4 hours on oovoo with him last night. All I kept thinkin about was his lips. He is an amazing kisser. I wouldn't tell him that though because it will go to his head. Everything is turning out good. I am not runnig from life. I will face it head on. I will start speaking my ttue feelings and thoughts no holding back.
 
Things I need to do:
  • Get the side of my laptop looked at
  • get the side of my camera fixed
  • make semester plans for bsu
  • look for job
  • get focuesed for the SP2011 school year (I want a 3.4 or 3.5 GPA)
  • ::Connie Ambitious::

0 comments: