12/04/2010

Crushes

Every school year I find myself having a crush on some guy.
Well every since I have been at P. State I would pick out 5 dudes that I would crush on and try to friends with him or just talk to them...It is not easy...it's wierd because I am all dazed and shit...floating on a cloud by myself lol. I mean I don't have a problem talking...I just don't know what to say to them. I don't want to say something stupid lol, but I sometimes do...i don't want them to be like -_- lbs. I want to just be friends with them. I mean sure I like them or whatever but I don't want to jump there bones lls.


 
Last Year:

  1. Terrance: I told him, we talked it aint work out & now we are besties.
  2. Ralph: I told him and me and him are cool, but we have a strange friendship lol...
  3. Jermaine: I told him and he was like I had a feeling u did...I talk to him on and off...it's still awkward
  4. Danny: I never said a thing to him.
  5. Chris W.: I never said a thing to him...I didn't have the balls.
  6. Lee* : We have are ups and  downs...he has a smartass mouth but good heart.
  7. Chris ?* : I saw him at this party and even since then he has had my attention..I never said anything to him.
    *bonus crushes 




This Year:

  1. Chris ?: I still like him there is something about him.
  2. Chris S.: I don't even know where to start lol, im laughing but I am sooooo serious.
  3. Demarques: I don't know he caught my he and every since then he has kept it.

    I don't have any others at the moment, but the school year isn't over yet





 ::Connie Ambitious::

0 comments: