12/12/2010

Heart ♥

I hear " Your pretty", "your beautiful" and shit like that all the time and it's funny when dudes get mad when I brush that shit off. I know I am pretty, beautiful smart and all that other shit. I know it. If was just thinking I am so fuckin great and pretty and shit...why I am single? it's not me because I am easy to get a long with seriously. well most of the time. Most guys just want to fuck, and be done. I want to find the ones that actually want to spend some time with me and get to know ME, ME as a person not just a work of art. It's true what they say "all the good ones are either taken or gay".
 
It might just be me though, but it's simple
 
I want some one who can dress their tail off. I am talking a SENSE OF FASHION. A sense of humor is a must I love to laugh, and I am a goofy person. I want someone who has good higene. I love dudes that smell good. Manners, I have them and so should he. Good conversaton, that is hard to find these days. Smarts, I love a integent mind.
::Connie Ambitious::

0 comments: