12/05/2010

Prom Dreams

I was talking to a friend about prom. Now I went to my prom in 2008. Everything was rushed. I wasn't exactly how i pictured it. I wanted it to be different. My dress didn't fit me all like that. I am blessed that I was able to go. I went with a friend because everything was late minute like I said. He wasn't going to go because he thought ppl wasn't going, but when he found out he was the only one without a ticket he wanted to go. I gave him the extra ticket since it was free for me...I am happy I let him go because Bryce died this year.
 
Check some of the pics:









 
 
My Dream Prom was like they all are...I wanted a flower thing for my arm and a limo ride. I wanted to have my dream dress, hair, and make up...I saw myself in a red, silver or powder blue dress. I wanted to have waves and curls, and I wanted to have light make up with eye make up that was out of this world. I wanted to look breath taking. Well it's too late late now. I GUESS THE NEXT THING SIMILIAR TO PROM WILL BE MY WEDDING. Ugh oh well I guess I will have to wait......
::Connie Ambitious::

0 comments: