12/01/2010

100 Things: 10 weeks; 10 Things & Why

1. My Teddy Bear- I have had this bear this I was 5 years old
 

2. Money- I can do a lot of things with it

3. Ipod- I love to have music and entertainment

4. Nail Art- I love it

5. Cooking- I love to cook and eat food, but I am a picky eater

6. Fashion Accessories- I believe they make the outfit

7. Red- This is my favorite COLOR
 
8.Flowers- I have never gotten flowers from anyone
 
9. Kissing- I love kissing and lips
 
 
 
Peach Ice Tea- This is my favorite soft drink in the world
 
 

::Connie Ambitious::

2 comments:

Kristin said...

when I saw the picture of your bear, I was reminded of my Boo Bear. I take him EVERYWHERE :)

-kris

-the krissi kronicles-

Connie said...

nice lol *fab voice*...yeah that's my teddy in the pic