10/27/2010

The Realness

I don't understand how this happens. I communicate with a guy or whatever, and they tell me that they like me or whatever. They try to drop hints and make broking promises or whatever. Saying I can do this and that.
 
 I hate when they try to put themselves in the role of my man. SMH. Sweetie no!!!! Like dude I never said that me and you are talking or you had a chance to begin with. So don't make plans for our future because there most likely isn't going to be one. I mean with you begin pushy and all.
 
I am SINGLE amd I am loving it. I don't want no boyfriend. I know what I want and most dudes don't even come the fuck close. The cookie is tough, but it's  the truth. If sparks don't fly when we first meet, or any kind of something most likely IT'S NOT. I am not going to force myself to find something to like and not listen to my gut. The  ruth is I don't like you and if I did YOU WOULD KNOW because I would let you KNOW.
 
::Connie Ambitious::

0 comments: