10/18/2010

Idk

Every since I was little, I have been drawn to entertainment industry. Growning up my mom would tell me stories of her teenage years. She was friends with a lot of celebrities. I can't shake the feeling that I will be  friends with a lot of celebrities too. I am not a teenager anymore, but when I look at famous people I think about how they are when the camera is off and they are just kicking it. I wonder if they are cool and laid back or bitchy and diva-ish. I know celebrities need their private time and personal space.I am not trying to break into the INDUSTRY in any way or form. That life is not for me, but I want to know a lot of famous people. I want to work behind the scenes, but get the VIP treatment as well. I am not going  to be on some groupie ass kisser type shit either. That is not me. I am just going to be myself. I don't know what the future holds for me, but I think it is something big.
 
 
 
 I was thinking on changing my major, but I don't know WHAT. There are a lot of things I want to do. I want to document things, like concerts and events. I love to write. I just wnat a job that I would love, and can have a nice income every month, so stop worrying so much.I just want to make enough money so that my kids will never have to worry. I want to make my own money and NOT depend on a man. That's why I couldn't be a groupie or golddigger.
 
This I guess. I will need one chance just one.
 
I am the President of Blcak Student Union. I am very business like every where I go. I cannot not think about the business aspect of things, like how things are runned or who does what.
 
Every since the Tyga concert I have been thinking a lot about this. I wish I knew where to start. I guess I will have to figure that out myself. ugh. *sighs*
 
I think I want to be a personal assistant, camera girl or something like that.
 
::Connie::

0 comments: