10/20/2010

Day 2

The meaing of the blog's title, "Beauty, Brains, and Swag" it is something I say. I am not just beautiful, but I smarts and I have personality/ swag. I mean sure I am gorgeous, but there is more to me than my looks. I am tired of dudes just seeing me for looks. "Cute face, nice size". I have so much more to offer my outter appearance, but most dudes don't wanna see past the looks. It's hard being beautiful, smart, and having personality. I swear. Then dudes get mad at me when I see the obvious, which is they don't want me FOR ME, but my looks.

 
The link/url's name "Hello, my name is Connie", is just my way of saying hello to the world. I am a very interesting person. I think the world should low key know me because I am awesome. I am entertaining. I love to have fun. I have a VERY opened minded. I try to stay drama free, but drama likes to follow me. I am random most of the time.

 
::Connie::

0 comments: