10/23/2010

Blast From the Past

Wow this dude I use to talk to way back in the 8th grade. Just called me. I was shocked. I totally forgot about him, but the other day he did cross my mind (beliefly)-_-
 
I have no idea what he wants. He probably realized what he passed up and it's hitting him hard. But I don't move backwards only forwards. I mean we could be friends, but as far as me and dude ever getting back together that WILL NEVER happen. He is a lil to late. He should have scooped me back then, but I am happy were I am in life.
 
I wouldn't change anything....well a few things maybe (but if I would have changed something in the past would it effect something in the future/present). I really don't know.
 
::Connie Ambitious::

2 comments:

Kristin said...

"but if I would have changed something in the past would it affect something in the future/present"

--soo true :)

thx for sharing. i really need to remember that sometimes, when i get too caught up in wishing i would have done something differently...

www.labelleronelle.com

Connie said...

Yeah. I have to remember that sometimes too because I get side tracked at times.