What the fuck is wrong with BET banning ciara's "Ride" video? They need to stop tripping. I don't know why they fucking wit her. I am really not watching BET anymore. It's not that I will be missing much. I don't even watch it now because they don't have any good stuff. 106 and Park is wack not for some reason. They let Lil Wayne sing about gettin his dick sucked and Trey invented his sex
It is some compelete fuckery and they need to play it.
5/27/2010
WTF really B.E.T??? Like really? FUCK BET
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bonjour&Welcome
-
Connie
- Hi! I am Connie. Just a place to escape and share some of my favorite things, such as things I make, wear, eat and places I go.
POPULAR POSTS
BLOG ARCHIVES
-
▼
2010
(446)
-
▼
May
(59)
- 20
- I must say...
- No title
- No title
- The True Stand Up Guy
- Omg there's a video!!!!
- Miss Keri Baby
- FED UP
- Light Bulb!?!?!?!?!?
- This song is the truth!!!
- Happy Birthday!!!!
- Tears
- Current Mood Songs
- Fever
- Rated R
- WTF really B.E.T??? Like really? FUCK BET
- My favorite performance
- Freak Time
- C-Era
- Nice Trey
- Not a bad idea?!?!?!?!?
- Get aye *dancin*
- Welcome to my SEX ROOM LOL
- I'm 20
- Lol this is too funny
- Gemini & Me
- Do you want me or my body?
- Really? not again
- Pen and paper
- Well daymmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn
- i will update this bitch later lol. i have a softb...
- Well I'll be daymmmnnned
- stupid chick
- really?
- So Tru
- I am....
- Danceology -Twerkin
- Danceology
- No Cable
- One of my idols
- No title
- No title
- lol:0
- Happy Birthday Alonzo!
- He is still right though!!!!!
- My cup run'th over
- I love the ERA!!!!!!!
- NO PHONE
- iron man 2
- Untitled
- One Amazing Person
- Happy Mother's Day
- “I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one t...
- Domino's Pizza
- Connie the Fab
- Nuff Said
- Oh Okay Now
- Last night I went ham on facebook. I had to let it...
- I am turning 20 sooonnn
-
▼
May
(59)



1 comments:
THEY SOME HATERS ............ MAN CIARA VID WAS HOT
Post a Comment