I try to be nice. I really do, but ppl take advantage of nice ppl. It is nice outside and ppl want to stay in the house like some straight up bamas. Im stuck in the house cuz i dont have a car. I need to hurry up and find a job so i can be on the move. I cant sit still for too long. I really am starting to dislike ppl. Ppl are just pure evil these days and rudue and dont give any kind of fuck. I try to not give a fuck but that is not in my dna. I am a nice person but stay getting used and abused. I have to stop giving a fucj about others because they will never return it. And it is like if they do return it i be like ok what is up which is bad. I wish i was an asshole and a concieted ass evil bitch the world would go very smooth. I hate when ppl say they are a certain way but definately not. Ppl are bs'rs. They only look out for themselves and use others to get something from...i should just say benefit.



2 comments:
I always try to stay positive and humble and nice. It gives me hope that in this world there are still good people, Im glad you are the same :) Don't change, be you!
But its said cuz she is 1 out of 1,000,000 and she always hook up with wrong people. :'(
Post a Comment