4/04/2010

Love Letter

Dear C,

I have known you for the past 7 years or so, and I love it. You keep me grounded (which isn't the EASIEST thing to do). I know I am STUBBORN and that can be difficult at times. But at the end of the day you are still there. What started out as JUST FRIENDS developed INTO MORE over the years. I am so happy that God has allowed us to meet. I can't imagine how life would have been without us meeting that day. We dont see each other as much as should, but we have a bond that is so strong. I am pretty sure I have expressed this before to you. Anywho, when I think of LOVE I think of you first (then $, then dancing, then food hahaha). I can say this without thinkin twice I LOVE YOU. I think it's impossible to love dude as much has I LOVE YOU. I am not saying that I can't love someone else I am just saying that...has a rare chance happening. I could write more but all these emotions and thoughts are hittin me all at once so I can't.


Love,
Connie



0 comments: