4/11/2010

Brand New

I think I am going to stick to myself all this week. I need to focus on ME and MY GOALS. I have been slacking off on life PERIOD. So I am going to start making DAILY, WEEKLY, AND MONTHLY GOALS to accomplish.

Today's Goal:

  1. Publish at least 5 or more blog posts
  2. Do my Biology 101 homework
  3. Pick outfit for tomorrow (according to the weather)
  4. Update thee ipod
  5. Design hairstyle for tomorrow
Weekly Goals:
  1. Stop cursing
  2. Start dance routine
  3. Blog MORE!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Talk to more people (I need to expand my social circle)
  5. Look for a job or jobs
  6. Go to the Gym for at least an hour
  7. Come up with NEW things to do in this state ''IL" think "DMV"
Monthly Goals:
  1. Dance more ( get better. I can dance just not freestyle.)
  2. Expand music range
  3. Expand social circle
  4. Explore Chicago more

0 comments: