1/08/2010

Catching UP!!!!!

Well I have been super busy, I'll kept you up on things. I went to the dentist

Monday. I found I have 7 cavitives :( Yes, I have been a bad girl but it's not all

my fault I don't have insurance or a job sooooooo *shrugs shoulders* Tuesday I

FINALY had a cheerleading practice. I was about to give up. I haven't

cheered since November 21th,2009 and that was a game. We had practice from 5PM to 7

PM, and then we had to come in the next day at 7AM to 9AM. I was sooooo tired

because I don't get tired until 11 or 12ish. I went to the dentist Thursday and got

fillings. I was mad because I couldn't eat and I WAS VERY HUNGRY =( & then the game

was CANCELLED. I was sooooo happy because I didn't feel like cheering because the

snow was crazy outside.

0 comments: