
Jay-Z spoke with Angie Martinez today about claims that he's a “devil worshipper” and this is what he had to say:
“I don’t know where it started. I don’t know where it came from. I really think it’s really silly. For the record, I of course believe in God, but I believe in one God. If people must know my religious beliefs, I believe in one God. I don’t believe in religion. I don’t believe in Christians or Muslims. I think all that separates people. I think it’s one God. I think it’s all the same God, and I don’t believe in Hell. But as far as God, of course I believe in God. Am I a part of some sect or cult? That sounds stupid to me. It’s like ignorant to even say, and umm… I guess that’ll be the last time I address that. It’s ignorant to me”
I can’t even get in a golf club in Palm Springs. I’m from Marcy Projects. Just think about that? People that control the world?
Do you believe that those sort of organizations exist?
I think there are cliques of friends that control things. I don’t if there is a devil worshipping sect. That’s a little Tom Hanks. I believe there are cliques of people that control the world…but that’s just natural process. I’m sure Obama has his people and everything is good but as far as how far people are taking it.
So you don’t intentionally do this to put people in a frenzy?
I’m an entertainer at the end of the day. Maybe I’ll push your buttons but you know.
1/14/2010
Jay-Z x His Religion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bonjour&Welcome
-
Connie
- Hi! I am Connie. Just a place to escape and share some of my favorite things, such as things I make, wear, eat and places I go.
POPULAR POSTS
BLOG ARCHIVES
-
▼
2010
(446)
-
▼
January
(46)
- I dont know why I have been thinking about Valenti...
- PSC | Cheerleader
- I relaxed my hair the other night. I couldn't do t...
- i have a notebook of blog ideas but whenever i get...
- i love this video
- as much as i love cheerleading i cant wait until t...
- Accept me Flaws and All....
- No title
- Valentine's Day is....
- One of The Greatest Inventions Ever!!!
- butterflies
- Awww ish Tekken
- Like Father, Like Son
- Oh I have so much to say
- :: I am in math class, and the teacher is late.::
- Thinkin about lockin my hair.
- So AND?
- Darth V x David B x Snoop D-o double g
- Mos Def x Chicago
- Me Likie
- I see BLUE PPL....
- Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- ::I want to live in Downtown Chicago because the s...
- I want
- Happy 31st Birthday Aaliyah!!!
- Thisis what i need before the game...
- Kool Aid
- Michelle's New Do
- My Friday Recap!!!!
- Jay-Z x His Religion
- Current Celebrity Crushes
- I take this ish serious
- Better Late....
- I've been thinking!!!
- @iamxquisite
- I need some help lol
- Haiti
- I got me a lambchop puppet from the resale shop. n...
- This is very creative!!!!
- To My Mom
- 10 Things a Good Boyfriend Won't Ask You to Do
- Catching UP!!!!!
- Day 23
- AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW SHIT
- Day 22
- New Year, New Blogger!!!!!
-
▼
January
(46)



0 comments:
Post a Comment