My Friday did start of crappy because of some money issuses, but my friend came to the rescue *after reading an angry tweet; @iamxquisite* so I was happy. I went on a date last night and it was fun. I think I am going to make a post about all the date I have been on lol. There isn't many but anywho. My date picked my up 15 minutes earlier than what was planned, but that was cool. I will post pics of my outfit later:) ANYWAYS back to the story. My date opened all my doors which i good. No im not stuck up. It just shows he has manners. We went to see The book of Eli with Denzel Washington *screams OH MY GOODNESS DENZEL ha please he isn't fine to me smh* We sat all the way up top. I love sitting up there I can be everyones business lol. The problem is I am not the only who loves to sit up there. So the movie is about to start and in walks this family of 4. I moved over so they could sit together so the movie starts. And my super hungry ass starts smelling food lol. So my date says that the family had some WENDY'S yes they all had combo meals lol. The movie was aiight, but if your a denzel fan it was excellent. We definately TWEETED about the Wendy's Family lol:)


Me posting my feet up during the previews lol. I was tryin to get comfortable. I really had a good time. So after the movie ended we went to Wendy's of course we had to, it was only right. It would have been better if we actually got to sit and and eat together but o well that what the second date is for.

So he walked to me my door & I gave him a hug.
Then I hurried up and took a shower,so I can catch the rerun of THE WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW *squetting eyes & pokin lips out (in Wendy Williams Voice) HOW YOU DOIN'? or COMO ES TAS? lol<---I am natural fool:)* & guess who performed on there.....go ahead I'll wait...






0 comments:
Post a Comment