2/01/2011

Snow Day

 

Tomorrow is the first snow day I have had in years. It is snowing like crazy here in Illinois. I hate the snow for real. I plan on doing my hair tomorrow. I am also going to apply for more jobs. I WILL BE GETTING HIRED SOMEWHERE. I need to  be working so I can make money for myself. I do have a cost of living, but I have no money to spend on myself. I am having a photoshoot tomorrow.

::Connie Ambitious::

5 comments:

Kristin said...

yes, this blizzard is crazy!

CommonLife said...

Good luck, All success to you :)

M I N G said...

This is my second snow day. It's crazy here in Indiana.. they're shutting everything down. Good luck with the photoshoot and finding a job!

Kris said...

Nice stuff ... the bow tie is bomb

follow for followback

www.kouturekitten.blogspot.com

Connie said...

thanks a lot. i had fun on my snow days. i here we are gettin more. shame.