skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Crush
so today in my basketball class I practiced some shooting and layup drills. My coach (who happens to be my cheerleading coach's husband and head coach for women's basketball at my school) was giving my combos to learn. I need to practice them some more. I didn't see my crush today in class. I was a lil sad about that. I saw him after my idol auditions at my school. I was walking into the atrium to attend this other meeting. And someone called my name and it was him. He was sitting by all the basketball players not all of them (my other crush wasn't there) and he called me over for some pizza. I gave him the whole box and the basketball players ate all the pizza he didn't get any. :( BUT HE GAVE ME A HUG AND HE SMELLED SO GOOD. I have a weakness for cologne on men. ::Connie Ambitious::
2 comments:
haha cool! :) one step closer to gettin to know him! I bet you and him will have an auspicious start! (am I using it right? haha)
Nice blog, and thanks for following... Good luck with your crush =)
Post a Comment