2/08/2011

Currently...

Crushing on this guy!!! He is in my basketball class *as I call it*. I like what I see so far, but that is it I only see the outside which is a bad thing. I plan on getting to know him which means trying to be his friend and I say trying because these days people have a guard up and don't take to well letting outsiders in there circle. I am going to play it cool and flirt casual and get him to teach me some ball. Maybe one on one if I am lucky. of course I mean the actual game lol. I really think me and him would make really good friends, which is something I know. I am not sure if he knows. I will have to help him see it then.
 
 

2 comments:

CommonLife said...

It's like a romantic love story! Cheerleader meets high school basketball star! haha :) I love it, hope everything goes well!

Connie said...

yeah his brother is on the basketball team. he is trying to be on the team next season, sadly i can't be a cheerleader because at my community college you can only play a sport for 2 years.