1/08/2011

From my facebook

I promised myself I was going to be NORMAL because when I speak the truth I am CRAZY. I am not understanding why people try to ignore the facts that are in front of them. People are always saying how people are this and that, and are quick to judge and point the finger BUT they don't look at themselves. You say how people are snakes and ish, but you push away people that really care and want/try to put up with you. I am going to take in considration all the things I have just said because I am gulity of some of the stuff. I try to get to know people. I try to break the ice. I try a lot of things, but if you not trying to work wit me how are we going to get anywhere. I looked back on some old blog posts of mines. I said, "I want to meet new people" and I did, but I didn't build a friendship or anything because people are just STUCK THE FUCK UP. And I am tired of them BITCHIN ON FACEBOOK ABOUT BEING SURROUNDED BY FAKE PPL OR THEY ARE TIRED OF FEMALES/MALES. I tried to get to know you but you on bs. I want to get a higher GPA, and I did I have 3.2. I still ain't get a job, but I am in college and cheer for a school who couldn't get TWO FUCKS ABOUT US.


.::Connie Ambitious::

1 comments:

CommonLife said...

Dont be afraid to speak the truth, I dont know you but I'd rather have you being crazy than be normal and lie to me haha. Sometimes we speak our own truth though, and not others... which can be wrong, I think. I like your blog :) It's an uplift from all others. All success to you!