1/05/2011

♥ Dance



 I LOVE dancing. I am not sayin I am the best, but I could be if I practiced more. I have always loved dancing since I was little. I love to watch dance moves. I watch them and really get into them, like, I can feel the energy of the dancer. Dancing to some is just a thing, but to me it's not. When I dance, I am free. Now this year I will practic more and not just watch ppl dance. Sometimes when I watch dance battles I want to join in, but my technique it's that good. I be holding back for some reason. Like I dance and then I be half assing it. I need to work on that to when the time does come I can dance with the big boys. Dancing is in my blood. I really mean it. My mom and father are dancers. My mom was semi-professional self-taught. My dad was a professional self-taught back up dancer for Salt-N-Pepa. Whenever I hear music, I either dance or think about a dance routine. I agree with Chris totally!!!!
 
Some of my idols
 
Teyana Taylor
 
 
Chris Brown
 
AND OF COURSE JANET & MICHAEL JACKSON
 
::Connie Ambitious::

0 comments: