15 interesting facts about Meeeeeeeeeeee :)
1. I have 3 amazing best friends {Corey, Terrance, Leah}.
2. I love food.
3. I can cross all my fingers on my hand.
4. I have been to 5 different High Schools.
5. If I go long without eatting, I get moody.
6. I never had a real boyfriend( or one I will claim).
7. I am flexible:)
8. I am RANDOM.
9. I will always be a Tomboy at heart!!!!
10. I need to get a driver's license & a car.
11. I am in love with Japan.
12. I love the internet.
13. I want some tattoos & piercings really bad.
14. I want to be friends with celebrities (or just one).
15. I can't type lol.
*BONUS*
16. I am cool.
17. One minute I want to cut my hair, the next I don't want to.
18. People say I am bi-polar( I am strating to agree with them a lil.)
19. I want to be an entrepreneuer( I will have my hand in everything, etc. event planning)
20. I can't stand F.A.B's, liars, posers, just people that don't keep it 100. point blank.




0 comments:
Post a Comment