7/20/2010

The Definition...Day 2

The meaing of the blog's title, "Beauty, Brains, and Swag" it is something I say. I am not just beautiful, but I smart and I have personality. I am tired of dudes just seeing me for looks. I have so much more to offer, but most dudes don't wanna see past the looks. It's hard being beautiful, smart, and having personality. I swear. Then dudes get mad at me when I see the obvious, which is they don't want me FOR ME, but my looks.
 
The link's name "Hello, my name is Connie", is just my way of saying hello to the world. I am a very interesting person. I think the world should low key know me because I am awesome. I am entertaining. I love to have fun. I have a VERY opened minded. I try to stay drama free, but drama likes to follow me.
::Connie::

0 comments: