7/12/2010

♥Crush

I don’t know why every time I am around this dude, I want to melt. It could be the way he carries himself. I can just sense he is not like the other guys. This feeling only happens a few times. I really don’t click instantly with people. Every time I am around him I can’t think straight. I don’t even know what to say or do around him. I do not want him to think I am strange, but then again being strange is good to me. I don’t even want to move around him. I use to couldn’t be able to look at him, but I am working on that. I can’t look at him for too long because I think he can sense what I am thinking.

I want to learn more about him, but I don’t know where to start. For some reason I feel like I am bothering him even though I am not. He doesn’t signal that I am bothering him. I guess I am in shock that I am actually talking to him, and he knows my name. I am just use to watching him, and him not even knowing me. In high school, he was popular and all the girls wanted to be with him. I am not sure if it was to be with him for him or because of his status. He is a very great athletic, and I am not just saying that. He really is. He is intelligent. You can tell just by observing him. He is very humble. He doesn’t let his popularity get to his head. 

I love having conversations with him, even though I stumble across my words. As I said before I can’t think straight around him. 
Until next time, 
Connie

::Connie::

0 comments: