5/25/2010

Do you want me or my body?

That is the question at hand. I can never tell these days. Dudes claim " I am trying to get to know you ", in reality they just want to fuck. I SWEAR. It's always they same. I miss the days when dudes was up front about their feelings and thoughts. They just hide behind this fuckin scheme because they are afraid. I am upfront about my shit, and why can't I get the same in return. Or they wait until you get into a  relationship to tell you their feelings. WTF man!!!!!

2 comments:

Cat Hill said...

Amen!!!!!!!!! I constantly go through this to the point if you like me, show me! & they hate when u say ur jus like all the other guyz lol im like show me ur different

Connie said...

Yes. They sure do. I am like really dude you like i have never heard them lines before.