11/07/2010

Well Done



This mixtape is AMAZING. I love EVERY SONG. I usually skim thru mixtapes and albums, listen to songs that catch my attention and then go back a listen to the rest of the tracks. NOT THE CASE HERE. I listen from the first track to the last. I know this is going to wake ppl up. He works hard, and his music is amazing. I downloaded #welldone (probably one of the first ones) and added to my ipod with the other Tyga mixtapes. I plan on falling asleep with Tyga in my ear. I wanted to hear him spit over "NO HANDS" for some reason. I plan on meetin him again (i will make that happen turst me). He has really grown as an artist. I am so proud. I truly do love you Tyga. I know his fan base will get bigger after this. He is shittin on these wack ass rappers. DM ME TYGA @aye_connie PLEASE!!!!!!








::Connie Ambitious::

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I'll have to listen to this. Had pizza with him and his sis back in 2009 after one of his shows. Cute blog!