11/25/2010

My Cuzzo

I have been MIA. I have been busy with school. I have been trying to focus. Shit has been crazy. I just lost my cuzzin Kendrell last tuesday. I loved him. It's been fucking me up because Ken was not like these bummy ass dudes from Harrisburg PA. He was trying to do something with himself.  He just graduated hs in the june and was a freshman. It's a shame because I really didn't keep in touch, but I did think about him every so often.
 
His death was a major EYE OPENER. I have been lettin time pass by...shid tomorrow is promised to no one. I will carry my cuzzin with me forever. I will miss him a lot.  
 


R.I.P Kendrell C. Washington

12/6/91 - 11/16/10
You can't truly rest in peace until we find that dude that took you away from us


 
::Connie Ambitious::

0 comments: