9/13/2010

Highly Pissed


I have been looking for a job since September 2008, when I moved to Illinois. I still haven't found one. I was almost hired at Panda Express, but that didn't fall through. I am pissed off because having no job and no money is keeping me from doing me. I can't dress like I want to. I can't go far without one. I can't take trips anywhere. I can't do much. I feel like I am missing out on life. How am I supposed to be happy when I feel hopeless. I hate having to depend on other ppl because ppl are undependable. I am the only person I depend on. I don't like having to use other ppl's money. It crazy I am just going to have to go ham on applications because I will get hired. People love me I have a great personality when I am not going of on someone. I do have a temper people, but I never bring personal problems to work. I really hate fillinf out online applications because the person can't see me. Ya know!!!!::Connie::

0 comments: