7/06/2012

Gone for a minute...Now I am back!!!

I am no longer in a relationship. It is a long story. Me and my ex still remain good friends. I don't like the girl he is with, but I mean it is whatever.

I am in the Student Government at my school. The whole school voted for me to be the Secretary. I can't wait to start the school year. This will be an all Black Student Government. Whoa watch out now.

I am also looking for another job. Five Guys let me and a handful of people go do to lack of hours. I am looking for a job anywhere now. I have bills to pay. I am still at Bath and Bodyworks. I want to work mornings.

I am also 22 now, and I bought myself a lil putt putt. I also am a pround owner of a REAL LV purse.

I am hanging out in the actually city more. I love downtown. Chicago.

I also met TEYANA TAYLOR!!!!

I am also beginning the process to enlist in the US Navy!!!!

I need to workout more!!!!





::Always remember to love thy self!!!::

0 comments: