4/17/2011

I need to get in touch with myself again. I need to realize that no dude has got my back. All they want to do is fuck and will do anything to do it. Once they fuck it is like you are disposible. I have heard and read plenty of stories from females. Now im not saying most dudes are like this but MOST are. Most dont want to committe, just fuck or whatever. And some of the ones that are in a relationship cheat or are with someone who cheats on them. Relationships are harder than learning a new language. I want a relationship but i dont feel like getting to really know someone and learn to trust them. I mean guys just dont give a care. If it aint about fucking than it aint about shit.

2 comments:

Tenesa The Artisan said...

I completely understand and dealing with the same thing. After giving it up some men are willing to lie and make up any excuse to cut us off. Why not just be honest??? If you are looking for a one-nighter, just let me know! Why be sneaky and deceptive? After enough bad experiences I have decided to take the celibacy route.

I just got out of a relationship and it is a whole new world dating. I almost have to learn all over again. The next time I will be a lot more careful on who I get with. I try look for the tiny red flags and move on if I have to...

So true...I would love for us to follow each other! Stop by anytime!

-Tenesa
http://tenesatheartisan.blogspot.com/

Adina Renée. said...

You'll find the right one.