skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I not a player I just crush a lot.....
This week has been confusing. I have gotten close to one of my crushes brothers and realized that I have a thing for him, but look the whole thing is complicated. I have really been playing with fire and here is why. I always thought my crushes brother was attractive, but i never did anything with that. When the school year started. I took about two weeks to peep who i was going to get to know and possibly date. The dating part *PAUSE* A lot of dudes seems to like me...but the ones i tend to like try to play hard to get. *PLAY* isn't really working that well for me. I mean I am a young lady with a plan which is school and money. I really don't have time for drama (it still finds a way to include me). Anywho I find a handful of dudes that caught me eye. The first one that caught my eye was this tall athletic built basketball player with tats, I will call him HF. The next was this dude I met at a club *hey not everyone that goes to a club is on some bull.<<<
So tell me why I got to hang out with HF, the brother and dude in my class AT THE SAME TIME. I nearly died. one they all know I like them, and I finally got over my huge huge crush on hf.
got to get ready for class....::Connie Ambitious::
1 comments:
Do the right thing.
Post a Comment