MY LIST:
- Must be 5'11 or taller. I love tall men:) I don't know why I just do. I have noticed most of the dudes I have talked to were either a little shorter than me or my height (5'4) or a little bit taller than me.
- He must be funny. I love to laugh. If you can't make me smile or laugh than we will have problems buddy.
- He must have a nice smile. The smile is one of the first things I notice about a guy.
- He must has nice lips. This could be apart of number three, but if you have an amazing smile and so so lips I can work with ya. I don't like JUMBO lips or flat lips. They have to be normal/medium size lips.
- Great Kisser. I love to kiss. I could have put this with #4, but just because you have nice lips doesn't mean your a great kisser. I have been deceived a few times.
- He must have brains. I want to have an intellectual conversation with him. I love man who have a way with words.
- He has to be educated with a college degree or currently pursuing one. He must have or be working a degree in a field that is recession-free.
- He must like/love animals.
- He has to have goals. He must have both short and long term goals and working towards those goals and making them accomplishments.
- He must be financially stable with good credit. I can't have someone who is bad with money. He must know how to spend his correctly. He can't be cheap, but he can be budget savvy!!!
- He must have a nice body. I love toned bodies on men. I absolutely love ABS & ARMS!!! If he doesn't have a nice body he better be working on one PRONTO!
- He must be a nice dresser. I love men with a sense of style. He must be well kept, and look it too(he must look like he invested time in his appearance).I love me with goatees and nicely trimmed mustaches. His nails must me well kept. He must smell good ( I LOVE MEN WHO WEAR JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF COLOGNE). He must shower daily. I hate the smell of stinky ass sweaty ass musky ass men. Don't even get me started. DEODORANT IS A MUST!!!!!
- He can't smoke cigarettes. I HATE THEM THINGS.
- He must be family oriented.
- He should have his own ride, or working towards getting one. I don't have one at the moment, so he needs to have one. Not needed, but preferred.
- He must be respectful and have good manners (basically he must be a gentlemen) even if we fight and he gets angry he is composed enough to remember I have feelings (I am sensitive). Please and Thank You never hurt
- He must be creative. He should be able to plan dates for us. "Idk, whatever you wanna do?" or We can chill at my house or yours? Try again!!!! That is boring. There are sooo many things to do- movies, musuems, the zoo, a picnic, sightseeing, etc. Use your imagination and come up with something creative!
- He must be confident, but not cocky. I hate that.
- He must be aggressive. You can't be actin all timid and shy all the time. I shouldn't have to make the first move all the time. You should make the first move sometime. You should be able to go after what you want.
- He must be interested in getting to know me, for me!!!! FOR MY MIND AND SOUL NOT MY BODY. When I ask you why you're interested in me, anything pertaining to body or looks should not be your first response.
- He must be ROMANTIC. I am a sucker for all things romantic. For instance: take a horse and cage ride at night through the city before or after dinner or to an event. Anything romantic. I love surprises.
- He must have good memory. I doesn't have to be like a robot or computer. He must remember the small things I mention and apply them. The small things really do count.
- He must be honest, respectful, and trustworthy. I should be able to trust you and you should me able to trust me.
- He must give me some space. I don;t like clingy dudes.
- He can't be controlling that will not sit well with me.
- He must play a sport. I must not understand the sport, but I will still support you.
- He must stick to his word. If you say you are going to do something then DO IT. I swear if you can't do something don't say you can.
- I almost forgot your breathe must smell fresh. I can't stand dudes with hot funkdafide breathe, that make me wanna said GOT DAMNNNNNNNN!!!!
TaTa for now!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment