8/06/2009

Me *smh*

I have notice that I spend to much fuckin time in the house. And I have a personality that doesn't belong in the house, I should be out going something. I need to go into the city [I live in the suburbs] because the city live is for me. When I say if from another planet I mean it. I do thinks different. I just realized I hate the way I dress. I dress like Im still in middle school, high school or something. So when I get back from my trip back to my hometown area DMV alot of things will change and I mean. I have a creative mind and Im letting shit waste away, and thats not cool at all. I spend to much time checking on peoples blogs myspace and youtube pages than livin my own damn life. Its a damn sham and Im very disappointed in myself. Well like I said things will change. I have a go getters mentality but Im not getting shit. I have a hustlers hustle but I dont wanna hustle. Things will change and I mean it. I do live really close to CHICAGO, so its time for me to get my hustle on, and get my creative juices flowin again. I have some projects in mind.

0 comments: